march was national craft month and my mom got us a weaving loom. since then i've made a lot of pot holders for people and tonight my mom and i made one for you! thats right, i'm going to give away a pot holder to one lucky winner!! all you have to do is leave a comment and say what dish in the oven you would use this pot holder for {i want the recipe!!}. you have one week to be able to comment. DON'T COMMENT MORE THAN ONCE UNLESS YOU'RE GIVING ME A GOOD RECIPE! BUT ONLY ONE COMMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED. next friday i will say who won. thank you and good luck.
Bry, I would totally use this amazingly awesome and super-rad pot holder to extract a most delicious (I hope!) brown rice tart with tomato and feta, the likes of which I have never attempted to produce before!
ReplyDeleteIf you so desire to make this dish, you would need:
1 cup brown rice
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
1 egg, lightly beaten
6 roma tomatoes, halved
6 garlic cloves, unpeeled
1 tablespoon olive oil
8 lemon thyme sprigs
1/3 cup crumbled feta
3 eggs
1/4 cup milk
I could totally tell you how to make this, you know! I imagine you may wish to see a recipe for something sweeter than a tart haha! I must be honest though, this is my next creation that I intend to make that necessitates a pot holder of your high caliber! Great work on the pot holder! You're doing a fantastic job and I am so proud of you :)
Raspberry pear pie with almond crumble crust! :D
ReplyDeleteI lied. Take that back. This is where its at...
ReplyDeletehttp://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1gvQfE/www.cakespy.com/blog-old/2009/5/27/triple-threat-the-cookie-cake-pie.html
COOKIE CAKE PIE!!!!