Wednesday, June 1, 2011

necklaces!!!!!

you  know  how I make bracelets... now I make necklaces! theyre going to be at baxter moerman this friday night for art after dark. baxter moerman is having a necklace show, so come down and look at these sweet necklaces. my  step dad richard is in the show too - he made some sweet necklaces.



baxter moerman



location:


1118 Morro Street


time:


6 until 9ish

5 comments:

  1. Hey Bry! I'm a friend of your mom's. So, I usually wear bracelets (like friendship bracelets), but mine are starting to shred! So, I'd like to know if you could make me a cool new one. I listed my email address in the info section, so email me if you'd wanna make me one or two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, Bry, your necklaces ROCK!!! I really want to see you and your necklaces at Art After Dark on friday, so I will try try try to make it if I'm not still sick! I miss you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] I am barely squeezing this post in today, but my day has been incredibly full of wonderful crafting with my daughter. She is going to be in a necklace show this Friday, so we needed to get the rest of her necklaces done. You can see what she has created on her BLOG. [...]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great necklace Bry! I am going to try to make it over there to see you Friday night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bry!!! These necklaces are soooo cute! I'll definitely be getting one soon. Love you! :)
    Savanna <3

    ReplyDelete