Monday, May 16, 2011

I Feel Appreciated!

My mom received an appreciation photo from one of my customers, Ashley. I FEEL VERY HAPPY  that she bought my bracelets. I felt very excited  when I saw the picture , my mouth dropped. My bracelets were selling at BAMBU BATU for Art After Dark at my moms booth, which  was were Ashley bought them. When I was there a girl I didn't know said 'hey I bought one of those bracelets at Baxter Moerman.' I thought it was cool that someone  I didn't know bought them at the bracelet show I was in. I want to share the photo with all of you.


Ashley & her boyfriend Matt wearing my bracelets! Thank you!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey baby girl! I am super proud of you and how much hard work you're putting in toward this awesome craft. Keep it up and you're gonna go places! <3 ~Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi darlin!
    You should know that I gave that bracelet I got to my friend at school and she LOVES it! She said she went to take it off to get in the shower and it didn't budge...so apparently they're pretty indestructable! Keep up the good work! Love you!

    ReplyDelete