Not really. It was a mug swap hosted by my mom, Ashley {look at her new blog. its so cool} and her blog friend Heidi at Mustache Mama. I love mustaches. My mom has one tattooed on her finger. Its pretty funny cause when she comes into my classroom to volunteer all of my friends put their finger up the their mouths so she will show them her mustache. Anyway, I wanted to do the mug swap because I really like hot chocolate and didnt have any mugs for me so my mom let me participate. It was fun!
I got paired up with Meredith who lives all the way in Canada! I sent her some cool things but it just kept coming back. My mom is going to ship out her box one more time next week. Sorry Meredith! Our post office is sometimes not very good at getting things to people {my mom says}. Ok so Meredith got me this really cool mug on Etsy. It has my name one it! It's very Christmasy and perfect for this cold winter. And for my hot chocolate.
Except when I got my mug, the handle was broken. So my mom had to put some poxy or something like that on it to fix it. It's ok, I still love it.
Haha that is pretty funny. I used PicMonkey to do that. My mom showed me that site and it has some fun stuff on there. Anyway, thank you Meredith for the mug I love it. Sorry it broke :( I hope you get your stuff soon because I put some neat things in there for you.


Very cute mug! Sad it broke. :( Hope Meredith received hers!!
ReplyDeleteI dont think Meredith ever did :( Im sad and feel bad, but my mom says the Post Office is like that sometimes. Im just glad Ive never had a problem with them sending my packages back or losing them when I ship my jewelry and lavender bags!
Deletecute mug! glad you were able to fix it ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you! I use it for my hot chocolate all of the time. It gets washed a lot!
DeleteVery Cute Mug! Love the pictures, too Cute!
ReplyDeleteThank you Shannon! I hope we get to be swap partners again in a mug swap some day!
Delete