Thursday, November 15, 2012

Share Your Style Swap

My mom let me participate in an other swap. A share your style swap! I was excited about this one because I love hair accessories. Maria & Nichelle hosted the swap. Thank you girls!

Share Your Style


I got partnered up with Tara from Permanent Marker. What a cool blog name!


She sent me these adorable flower hair pins, a very cute braided headband, and my favorite.. a pink rosette headband. 


I love everything and have worn all of these a lot since I got them. Thank you Tara! I hope you liked your hair things :)


3 comments:

  1. You're very welcome! Glad you liked them--I so loved yours!!

    <3,
    tara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love mine! I wear them all of the time. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. looks great! :) aaaand I like your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete