Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I love washi tape

Fox + Hazel
I really like to do crafty things and my mom has this huge collection of washi tape (that she like never uses cause she says it's too pretty) and I'm not allowed to touch it so when she said she was participating in a washi tape swap (like she needs more) I asked if I could too. 
I was sent some really cool washi tape. I love hearts and I love the color blue so my package was worth opening for sure! 
Thank you Torrie (Fox + Hazel) for hosting and giving me the chance to have my very own washi tape! 
 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked it!! I haven't had a chance to make a blog post yet, but I love the tapes you picked out. Perfect! Thanks! :)

    Bri

    noboysallowed1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tapes are beautiful! Do you have any idea what you're going to use them for?

    ReplyDelete