Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Kids Sewing DVD Projects

My mom got to review a kids sewing dvd and I sewed these items:
  • pillow
  • apron
  • neck pillow
  • purse
  • hair bow headband
{sorry for the pixelated photo! my phone takes bad pics.}

I had so much fun you guys should try it! The DVD is called Pixie Candys Project, by Kids Sewing. I actually got to sew one of the projects with my friend! My favorite one was the hair bow headband.  The DVD was super easy to watch and learn.      

www.kidssewing.org
           
My mom will be posting a review on this DVD plus a giveaway on Wednesday on her blog Chevron Stitches so be sure to check it out and enter for your chance to win Pixie Candys Project!


               

2 comments:

  1. What a cool DVD! I bet you had fun doing all that sewing - I love the hairbow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have so much fun making all of these! The hairbow is my favorite too :)

      Delete